- When you’re out in the rain you have to keep your gear on lock. Our Urban Ex 2.0 Rolltop gives you the protection of a dry bag without looking like you just got off a boat. Built tough with our proprietary Knurled Welded construction, this backpack is guaranteed for life. Urban Ex 2.0 Rolltop 20l & 30L features a padded laptop sleeve, reflective loops, and an improved shoulder harness design that’s more comfortable and adaptable than any bag we’ve made before. These are the toughest, most resilient bags you’ll ever own.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE KNURLED WELDED CONSTRUCTION
- ERGONOMIC STRAPS WITH YOKE FOR LOAD DISTRIBUTION
- 100% WELDED WATERPROOF ROLLTOP BACKPACK
- BLCKCHRM 22XBorn from necessity, BLCKCHRM explores innovative materials and new methods of craftsmanship to blow past the limits of carrying and moving in the city. Inspired by technical sailcloth material and the 22-degree bias that gives it strength to resist tearing. The BLCKCHRM 22X Bravo 3.0 is forged from the toughest and lightest material we’ve ever made.
- ADVANCED SAIL CLOTH MATERIAL
- 22X NYLON SHELL WITH CORDURA TPX DURABLE LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY
- CHROME CROSSVENT MOLDED BACK PANEL
- REMOVABLE EXTERNAL CROSS STRAP SYSTEM
- REMOVABLE TAPED WATERPROOF TOTE LINER
- QUICK ACCESS PHONE POCKET WITH WATERPROOF ZIP
- PADDED LAPTOP SLEEVE FITS 15″ MACBOOK PRO
The Aventon Cordoba (Desert) has been supercharged with some awesome new technology features. It now has a tapered headtube and fork for improved front-end stiffness and control when you’re smashing on the street or track. The Aventon Cordoba has an updated hydroformed seat tube, which flares out where it meets the bottom bracket for maximum power transmission and no watt-wasting flex. As before the Cordoba is made from double-butted 6061 aluminium alloy, with the buttery-smooth welds you’ve come to expect from Aventon. You can ride the Cordoba with a fixed gear or freewheel, to that end, they’ve included an updated forged dropout design that allows a wider range of horizontal adjustment for your rear wheel. You can use this extra range to fine-tune the wheelbase to your preferences, or swap between a wider range of gear ratios without changing chain length. The New Cordoba ships with a flip-flop hub right out of the box, so you can go fixed or freewheel right away without buying any additional parts.
The 2021 Launch continues the legacy of a truly remarkable bike. This bike is still one of the best value-priced models in the market, hands down, year after year. Available in Matte Dusk Black, Gloss Digital Lime, and Matte Truffle Brown colorways, the Launch pairs its great color selection with even better components.
The Launch is equipped with both a sealed integrated headset and sealed Mid bottom bracket, which drastically improves performance and virtually eliminates maintenance of these components. Combined with a parts package that includes Kink Stryker forks, Kink T875 8.75″ bars, and Mission Triumph 3pc tubular chromoly cranks, this bike is a rookies dream.