Both road and track are yours to dominate with the New 6061 BlackLabel Series bikes. V2 is built on an agile & ultra-light 6061 aluminum frame with Essor USA carbon fork. Significant elements new to “V2” include:
- Tapered head tube for a stiffer and more responsive ride
- Choice between new Black Label Compact Drops orWide Risers with Vans Grips.
- Lighter Black Label mid-profile wheels with sealed hubs
- New Black Label Series CNC’d crank set with 144BCD
- Drilled for bottle cage – stay hydrated onthe street
*6061 Black Label V2 ~ 1.5lbs in Weight Savings vs. the original series.
Performance, utility and versatility: The Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it, the Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
- A6-SL super-butted aluminum frame
- Gravel optimised geometry with tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- Oval Concepts 725/325 handlebar with flared drops
- 5 water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube
- 2mm silicone shouldering pad on the underside of the top tube
- 700 x 42c Panaracer (max tire size can vary by tire/rim manufacturer)
Introducing the State Bicycle Co. 4130 Road Bike. Built on the double butted 4130 Chromoly frames that the company was founded on, this stunning machine pays homage to classic road bikes with plenty of modern qualities. Distinct to the 4130 Road is a highly-responsive classic 8-speed down tube shifting. The bike sports a fully CNC machined crank with 44t chainring with an 11-28 cassette, giving a versatile range to any rider in the city. While keeping classic styling, up-to-date features like a 1 1/8″ threadless stem and light-weight wide rims capable of handling 32c clearance. State Bicycle Co. paid attention to every detail in our first geared-road bike offering, with special ornamentation on the brake levers, hubs, brake pad holders, saddle and more. The frame accommodates both front and rear racks. This bike is the perfect commuter for anyone who loves the clean, timeless aesthetic offered by State Bicycle Co. but needs the gears to help with a hilly commute.
- FRAME: Double Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel
- WHEEL SET: Light-weight ‚Lo-Pro‘ Wheels w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs and 28c tires
- GEARING: 44T Chainring w/ 11-28T Cassette
- DERAILLEUR: Sunrace RD-R81 8 Speed
- HANDLEBARS: Aluminum Drop Bars**
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: Includes Polyurethane Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 155cm to 198cm (Size 55cm Pictured)
*(Weights Taken Using a Size 55cm Frame)
Part of the carry everything range, the rackless saddle bag connects securely to your seatpost for bike packing, touring or commuting. With no mounts or screws, the bag attaches in seconds to any bike.
The holster fits an 14 litre dry bag and is secured with a patented magnetic buckle that’s easy to adjust, even whilst wearing gloves. It’s hardcase for easy loading and is fastened with reflective military paracord and reinforced eyelets. Made from 1000D military-grade cordura and with nylon webbing for extra strength, this product is made to last.
• 100% handmade in Yorkshire, England
• 14 litres (large)
• dry bag included
With a geometry that’s perfect for multiple long days in the saddle carrying a heavy load to your destination, the Touring is Fuji’s classic steel touring bike. Â If you’re looking for a reliable and comfortable workhorse that can take you cross country, across your state or across town the Touring is the bike for you. Available in flat-mount disc or linear-pull brake versions.
- Reynolds chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3×9 or 3×10 gearing ranges allow riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.