Both road and track are yours to dominate with the New 6061 BlackLabel Series bikes. V2 is built on an agile & ultra-light 6061 aluminum frame with Essor USA carbon fork. Significant elements new to “V2” include:
- Tapered head tube for a stiffer and more responsive ride
- Choice between new Black Label Compact Drops orWide Risers with Vans Grips.
- Lighter Black Label mid-profile wheels with sealed hubs
- New Black Label Series CNC’d crank set with 144BCD
- Drilled for bottle cage – stay hydrated onthe street
*6061 Black Label V2 ~ 1.5lbs in Weight Savings vs. the original series.
Aventon took their popular Cordoba frameset and supercharged it with some awesome new technology features. It now has a tapered headtube and fork for improved front-end stiffness and control when you’re smashing on the street or track.
Aventon also added an updated hydroformed seat tube, which flares out where it meets the bottom bracket for maximum power transmission and no watt-wasting flex. As before, Cordoba is double-butted 6061 aluminium alloy, with the buttery-smooth welds you’ve come to expect from Aventon.
You can ride the Cordoba with a fixed gear or freewheel, to that end, they’ve included an updated forged dropout design that allows a wider range of horizontal adjustment for your rear wheel. You can use this extra range to fine-tune the wheelbase to your preferences, or swap between a wider range of gear ratios without changing chain length. The New Cordoba ships with a flip-flop hub right out of the box, so you can go fixed or freewheel right away without buying any additional parts.
On the component side, Aventon used their proven Push groupset, including handlebar, seat post, crankset, saddle, and wheelset.
• Frame: Aventon Cordoba Double-Butted 6061 Aluminum Alloy
• Fork: Aventon Carbon Fork w/alloy steerer
• Headset: 28.6*41.8*30mm Sealed Bearing
• Stem: Aventon Push 3D Forged Alloy, 4-bolt, +/- 7º
• Handlebar: Aventon Push Drop Bars 31.8mm*40cm
• Tape: Velo Microfiber Leather Tape
• Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing 68*103mm
• Crankset: Aventon Push Forged Alloy 48T*165mm BCD 144mm
• Hubs: Flip-Flop Sealed Bearing w/16T Freewheel
• 30mm Deep V High Polished Anodized Rims
• Tyres: Kenda Kriterium 25C
• Aventon Push Aero Race Saddle
• Seatpost: Aventon Push 27.2mm*300mm 3D Forged Alloy
• Supplied with front & rear brakes
• Pedals: Alloy Road Pedals
• Gear ratio: 48/15T Fixed, 48/16T Free Wheel
• Weight: 18.5 lbs – 8.4 Kg (55cm)
Performance, utility and versatility: The Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it, the Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
- A6-SL super-butted aluminum frame
- Gravel optimised geometry with tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- Oval Concepts 725/325 handlebar with flared drops
- 5 water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube
- 2mm silicone shouldering pad on the underside of the top tube
- 700 x 42c Panaracer (max tire size can vary by tire/rim manufacturer)
Introducing the State Bicycle Co. 4130 Road Bike. Built on the double butted 4130 Chromoly frames that the company was founded on, this stunning machine pays homage to classic road bikes with plenty of modern qualities. Distinct to the 4130 Road is a highly-responsive classic 8-speed down tube shifting. The bike sports a fully CNC machined crank with 44t chainring with an 11-28 cassette, giving a versatile range to any rider in the city. While keeping classic styling, up-to-date features like a 1 1/8″ threadless stem and light-weight wide rims capable of handling 32c clearance. State Bicycle Co. paid attention to every detail in our first geared-road bike offering, with special ornamentation on the brake levers, hubs, brake pad holders, saddle and more. The frame accommodates both front and rear racks. This bike is the perfect commuter for anyone who loves the clean, timeless aesthetic offered by State Bicycle Co. but needs the gears to help with a hilly commute.
- FRAME: Double Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel
- WHEEL SET: Light-weight ‚Lo-Pro‘ Wheels w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs and 28c tires
- GEARING: 44T Chainring w/ 11-28T Cassette
- DERAILLEUR: Sunrace RD-R81 8 Speed
- HANDLEBARS: Aluminum Drop Bars**
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: Includes Polyurethane Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 155cm to 198cm (Size 55cm Pictured)
*(Weights Taken Using a Size 55cm Frame)