- A BAG BUILT FOR THE CITY Hike the hills or haul heavy gear on your daily commute with our super-functional day pack. The Hondo’s wide-opening zip top and quick access u-lock, water bottle and wallet compartments make it easy to bring all your stuff on any daily excursion. 1050d nylon exterior and a lightweight, water resistant 300d tarpaulin liner will stand up to all kinds of abuse and weather, making for a tough-as-nails daypack that will keep your gear safe and sound.
- PADDED LAPTOP SLEEVE FITS A 15” MACBOOK PRO
- PADDED BOTTOM PANEL TO IMPROVE PROTECTION FOR ELECTRONICS
- DUAL WATER BOTTLE/U-LOCK POCKETS
- QUICK ACCESS ACCESSORY COMPARTMENT
- SIZE 17.5″ H, 11″ W, 5.5″ VOLUME 21L WEIGHT 1.92 LBS LAPTOP SIZE 15 „
Both road and track are yours to dominate with the New 6061 BlackLabel Series bikes. V2 is built on an agile & ultra-light 6061 aluminum frame with Essor USA carbon fork. Significant elements new to “V2” include:
- Tapered head tube for a stiffer and more responsive ride
- Choice between new Black Label Compact Drops orWide Risers with Vans Grips.
- Lighter Black Label mid-profile wheels with sealed hubs
- New Black Label Series CNC’d crank set with 144BCD
- Drilled for bottle cage – stay hydrated onthe street
*6061 Black Label V2 ~ 1.5lbs in Weight Savings vs. the original series.
Aventon took their popular Cordoba frameset and supercharged it with some awesome new technology features. It now has a tapered headtube and fork for improved front-end stiffness and control when you’re smashing on the street or track.
Aventon also added an updated hydroformed seat tube, which flares out where it meets the bottom bracket for maximum power transmission and no watt-wasting flex. As before, Cordoba is double-butted 6061 aluminium alloy, with the buttery-smooth welds you’ve come to expect from Aventon.
You can ride the Cordoba with a fixed gear or freewheel, to that end, they’ve included an updated forged dropout design that allows a wider range of horizontal adjustment for your rear wheel. You can use this extra range to fine-tune the wheelbase to your preferences, or swap between a wider range of gear ratios without changing chain length. The New Cordoba ships with a flip-flop hub right out of the box, so you can go fixed or freewheel right away without buying any additional parts.
On the component side, Aventon used their proven Push groupset, including handlebar, seat post, crankset, saddle, and wheelset.
• Frame: Aventon Cordoba Double-Butted 6061 Aluminum Alloy
• Fork: Aventon Carbon Fork w/alloy steerer
• Headset: 28.6*41.8*30mm Sealed Bearing
• Stem: Aventon Push 3D Forged Alloy, 4-bolt, +/- 7º
• Handlebar: Aventon Push Drop Bars 31.8mm*40cm
• Tape: Velo Microfiber Leather Tape
• Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing 68*103mm
• Crankset: Aventon Push Forged Alloy 48T*165mm BCD 144mm
• Hubs: Flip-Flop Sealed Bearing w/16T Freewheel
• 30mm Deep V High Polished Anodized Rims
• Tyres: Kenda Kriterium 25C
• Aventon Push Aero Race Saddle
• Seatpost: Aventon Push 27.2mm*300mm 3D Forged Alloy
• Supplied with front & rear brakes
• Pedals: Alloy Road Pedals
• Gear ratio: 48/15T Fixed, 48/16T Free Wheel
• Weight: 18.5 lbs – 8.4 Kg (55cm)