Drop that stem and slam that wheel – New 2018 Aventon Mataro is here!
While you’ve been waiting, Aventon have been behind the scenes, perfecting every weld and fit. Now we’re proud to bring you a newly updated Aventon Mataro that can live up its reputation.
The new Aventon Mataro sports an aggressive frame geometry and adds a few upgrades you’ll appreciate:
Carbon Aero Seatpost
Lightweight, strong, and looks siiiiick. You can try and compare, but you won’t find this kind of value anywhere else.
You want it stiff, you got it! With an updated tapered headtube, you can whip your bike around corners without fear.
6061 Aluminum Frame
We make our bikes with high grade alloy that result in lightweight frames with smooth welds. You have to see to believe.
• Frame: Aventon Mataro Double-Butted 6061 Aluminum Alloy
• Fork: Aventon Carbon fork with alloy steerer
• Stem: Aventon Push
• Handlebar: Aventon Push OS Drop Bars (40cm wide)
• Crankset: Aventon Push 48T (170mm arms)
• Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing 103mm
• Sprocket: 15t
• FreeWheel: 16t
• Wheelset: Aventon Push
• Tyres: Kenda Kriterium 25c
• Saddle: Aventon
• Seatpost: Aventon Aero Carbon Seatpost
• Supplied with front & rear brakes