The Aventon Cordoba (Desert) has been supercharged with some awesome new technology features. It now has a tapered headtube and fork for improved front-end stiffness and control when you’re smashing on the street or track. The Aventon Cordoba has an updated hydroformed seat tube, which flares out where it meets the bottom bracket for maximum power transmission and no watt-wasting flex. As before the Cordoba is made from double-butted 6061 aluminium alloy, with the buttery-smooth welds you’ve come to expect from Aventon. You can ride the Cordoba with a fixed gear or freewheel, to that end, they’ve included an updated forged dropout design that allows a wider range of horizontal adjustment for your rear wheel. You can use this extra range to fine-tune the wheelbase to your preferences, or swap between a wider range of gear ratios without changing chain length. The New Cordoba ships with a flip-flop hub right out of the box, so you can go fixed or freewheel right away without buying any additional parts.
The 2021 Launch continues the legacy of a truly remarkable bike. This bike is still one of the best value-priced models in the market, hands down, year after year. Available in Matte Dusk Black, Gloss Digital Lime, and Matte Truffle Brown colorways, the Launch pairs its great color selection with even better components.
The Launch is equipped with both a sealed integrated headset and sealed Mid bottom bracket, which drastically improves performance and virtually eliminates maintenance of these components. Combined with a parts package that includes Kink Stryker forks, Kink T875 8.75″ bars, and Mission Triumph 3pc tubular chromoly cranks, this bike is a rookies dream.
The Planet 16 Bike is our entry level, beginner bike for our youngest rider. Therefore we have designed size, geometry and weight in order to make it as ideal as possible to learn to ride BMX and to have a great time. The Planet 16 is suitable for riders from about 110cm to 140cm and from appr. five to nine years of age.
The 6061 Black Label Series is the perfect tool for navigating the streets. Built on an agile and ultra-light, double-butted 6061 Aluminum frame with a tapered head tube and featuring an Essor USA full carbon fork, the Black Label Series is a stiff and responsive ride.
The Black Label Series complete builds are available in a wide range of colors, including ultra-limited single production-run colorways and are stacked deep with premier parts and components. The CNC’d crank set is lightweight but rigid, featuring a 144 BCD that allows for a wide variety of chainring options. A set of mid-profile wheels equipped with low-flange, sealed hubs are durable enough to take a beating on the city streets, but light enough for competition or endurance rides. With the Black Label Series, you have the option to choose either stylish, wide riser bars or compact drop bars that provide comfort and quick transitions between hand positions.
- FRAME: 6061-Grade Double-Butted Aluminum w/ Tapered Head Tube
- FORK: Full Carbon Fiber Fork & Steer Tube by Essor USA
- DROPOUTS: Aluminum-Plated Horizontal Dropouts
- WHEEL SET: Black Label Mid Profile Wheels
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Sealed, Low-Flange Hub – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed (w/ addition of freewheel)
- CRANK: CNC’d Black Label Track Crank – 170 mm
- CHAINRING: 144 BCD
- GEAR RATIO: 48×16
- HEADSET: FSA No.42/ACB – Integrated and Sealed
- STEM: Oversized 31.8 mm Clamp Diameter w/ 90 mm ext.
- HANDLEBARS: Compact Drop Bar or Wide Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips
- BRAKES: Front and Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo w/ Toe Cages
- SEATPOST: 27.2 mm
- SADDLE: Premium Aerodynamic Race Saddle
- TIRES: CST 23c Tire Set
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 152 cm to 198 cm (Size 55 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 8.02 kg w / Wide Riser Bars or 8.11 kg w/ Compact Drop Bars
*(Size 55 cm Frame as Pictured)
Built from fully taped waterproof stretch poly, the Storm Rain Pant has that something extra. We added gusseted ankle zippers, water resistant zip front pockets and a reinforced two layer back panel. The Storm Rain Pant is our ultimate layer for your urban commute. Ride hard, look dope while you do it.
- WATER RESISTANT ZIP FRONT POCKETS
- STREET-TESTED 3 LAYER STRETCH WATERPROOF RAIN PANT
- FULLY TAPED WATERPROOF STRETCH POLY
- ELASTIC BACK WAIST WITH ZIPPER FLY / SNAP CLOSURE & INNER DRAWSTRING
- GUSSETED ANKLE ZIPPERS
- WATER RESISTANT ZIP FRONT POCKETS
- REINFORCED TWO LAYER BACK PANEL