The Planet 16 Bike is our entry level, beginner bike for our youngest rider. Therefore we have designed size, geometry and weight in order to make it as ideal as possible to learn to ride BMX and to have a great time. The Planet 16 is suitable for riders from about 110cm to 140cm and from appr. five to nine years of age.
The 6061 Black Label Series is the perfect tool for navigating the streets. Built on an agile and ultra-light, double-butted 6061 Aluminum frame with a tapered head tube and featuring an Essor USA full carbon fork, the Black Label Series is a stiff and responsive ride.
The Black Label Series complete builds are available in a wide range of colors, including ultra-limited single production-run colorways and are stacked deep with premier parts and components. The CNC’d crank set is lightweight but rigid, featuring a 144 BCD that allows for a wide variety of chainring options. A set of mid-profile wheels equipped with low-flange, sealed hubs are durable enough to take a beating on the city streets, but light enough for competition or endurance rides. With the Black Label Series, you have the option to choose either stylish, wide riser bars or compact drop bars that provide comfort and quick transitions between hand positions.
- FRAME: 6061-Grade Double-Butted Aluminum w/ Tapered Head Tube
- FORK: Full Carbon Fiber Fork & Steer Tube by Essor USA
- DROPOUTS: Aluminum-Plated Horizontal Dropouts
- WHEEL SET: Black Label Mid Profile Wheels
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Sealed, Low-Flange Hub – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed (w/ addition of freewheel)
- CRANK: CNC’d Black Label Track Crank – 170 mm
- CHAINRING: 144 BCD
- GEAR RATIO: 48×16
- HEADSET: FSA No.42/ACB – Integrated and Sealed
- STEM: Oversized 31.8 mm Clamp Diameter w/ 90 mm ext.
- HANDLEBARS: Compact Drop Bar or Wide Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips
- BRAKES: Front and Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo w/ Toe Cages
- SEATPOST: 27.2 mm
- SADDLE: Premium Aerodynamic Race Saddle
- TIRES: CST 23c Tire Set
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 152 cm to 198 cm (Size 55 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 8.02 kg w / Wide Riser Bars or 8.11 kg w/ Compact Drop Bars
*(Size 55 cm Frame as Pictured)
Built from fully taped waterproof stretch poly, the Storm Rain Pant has that something extra. We added gusseted ankle zippers, water resistant zip front pockets and a reinforced two layer back panel. The Storm Rain Pant is our ultimate layer for your urban commute. Ride hard, look dope while you do it.
- WATER RESISTANT ZIP FRONT POCKETS
- STREET-TESTED 3 LAYER STRETCH WATERPROOF RAIN PANT
- FULLY TAPED WATERPROOF STRETCH POLY
- ELASTIC BACK WAIST WITH ZIPPER FLY / SNAP CLOSURE & INNER DRAWSTRING
- GUSSETED ANKLE ZIPPERS
- WATER RESISTANT ZIP FRONT POCKETS
- REINFORCED TWO LAYER BACK PANEL
When you’re only satisfied with every advantage in speed and control over the competition… Though proven at the crits and on the streets, we took it to the next level in every aspect. No other imitator can come close—with our proprietary frame and seat post design, this is truly our fastest machine we have developed.
As etnies’ best-selling silhouette, the Jameson 2 Eco is made using both recycled plastic and recycled rubber. This low-top shoe features a faux-vulc cup sole construction with an STI Foam Lite 1 insole and a thinly padded tongue and collar. At etnies, we’re proud to stand with Trees For The Future, working together on our Buy a Shoe Plant a Tree project since 2011. Currently, we’ve planted over 1.8 million trees together, with the etnies forest now embodying three continents. Our goal, planting two million trees by 2020 is possible only with your help. Throughout this year, for every pair of Jameson 2 Eco’s purchased, made using both recycled plastic and recycled rubber, one tree will be planted as a representation of your support and participation. How It Works – etnies designed the Buy a Shoe, Plant a Tree project to be simple for you to get involved in international reforestation while you shop. For every pair of etnies Jameson 2 eco purchased, one tree will be planted with trees for the future as a representation of your support and participation.