COLORS : BLACK / NAVY / CHARCOAL / OLIVE / BURGUNDY / LIGHTBLUE MADE IN GERMANY
Alvar Aalto (1898-1976) is a true icon of modern architecture, leaving a deep footprint in the history of design with his individual and distinctively humane approach. With co-operation of the Alvar Aalto Foundation, Makia had the privilege of studying the original archives of Alvar Aalto’s architectural office, and from this we have compiled a clothing collection that is interpreted through our eyes and at the same time honors the legacy of Alvar Aalto, the master of line and form.
- A BAG BUILT FOR THE CITY Hike the hills or haul heavy gear on your daily commute with our super-functional day pack. The Hondo’s wide-opening zip top and quick access u-lock, water bottle and wallet compartments make it easy to bring all your stuff on any daily excursion. 1050d nylon exterior and a lightweight, water resistant 300d tarpaulin liner will stand up to all kinds of abuse and weather, making for a tough-as-nails daypack that will keep your gear safe and sound.
- PADDED LAPTOP SLEEVE FITS A 15” MACBOOK PRO
- PADDED BOTTOM PANEL TO IMPROVE PROTECTION FOR ELECTRONICS
- DUAL WATER BOTTLE/U-LOCK POCKETS
- QUICK ACCESS ACCESSORY COMPARTMENT
- SIZE 17.5″ H, 11″ W, 5.5″ VOLUME 21L WEIGHT 1.92 LBS LAPTOP SIZE 15 „