Merino gear is a staple for us. It’s naturally heat regulating, odor controlling and moisture wicking. We’re pretty sure the only thing Merino can’t do is play the banjo. We put a lot of time into developing a Merino poly blend that retained all the things we love about Merino while being incredibly comfortable and machine washable. The Merino Longsleeve Hoodie – comfy as hell, ready for the ride.
- Classic fit
- Danny’s Size / Measurements
- height: 6′ / chest: 39″ / wearing: M
- Super soft Merino wool/poly blended fabric is odor-resistant, moisture- wicking and dries quickly
- Reflective hit
- 65% Merino Wool, 35% Polyester
The Harrison HTW takes design inspiration from etnies heritage and overhauled it into a full winterized shoe for use in adverse weather conditions – rain, hail, snow, sleet and ice. The outsole is a faux-vulc cupsole with reverse lug tread for maximum traction. The tongue is gusseted and the upper has been treated with both 3M™ Thinsulate™ and Scotchguard™, keeping your feet warm and dry in any condition.
Color: black/dark grey/gum
- 3M Thinsulate and Scotchguard
- Reverse lug tread outsole protrudes for traction
- Pure gum rubber outsole compound with a particularly low freezing rate
- Microfleece insulated, quick dry lining
- Gusseted tongue
- Foam Lite 1 Insole
- Faux-Vulc cupsole construction